Thirty people were killed in a triple suicide bombing attributed to Boko Haram terrorists in northeast Nigeria late Sunday, emergency services reported.
“The death toll from the attack has so far increased to 30. We have over 40 people injured,” Usman Kachalla, head of operations at the State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA), said on Monday.
Three bombers detonated their explosives outside a hall in Konduga, 38 kilometers (24 miles) from the Borno state capital Maiduguri, where football fans were watching a match on TV.
An earlier toll from the blasts, the bloodiest in months, gave 17 dead and 17 wounded.
The attack happened around 9 p.m. (1800 GMT), Ali Hassan, the leader of a self-defense group in the town, said.
The owner of hall prevented one of the bombers from entering the packed venue.
“There was a heated argument between the operator and the bomber who blew himself up,” Hassan said by phone.
Two other bombers who had mingled among the crowd at a tea stall nearby also detonated their suicide vests.
What’s up to every body, it’s my first visit of this blog; this weblog
contains amazing and actually fine stuff in support of