Motorists and commuters that ply the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway can now heave a sigh of relief as the Federal Government has moved the proposed partial closure of portions of the road to September 2nd.
The partial closure which was originally scheduled to begin by August 3rd, is to enable the Federal government carry out repairs on the 1.4km stretch of the road between Berger and Kara Market.
The Federal Controller of Works, Lagos, Mr Adedamola Kuti, in a statement released yesterday August 2nd, said the postponement followed complaints by Nigerians on the inconvenience they would experience during next week’s Eid El Kabir festival and the annual convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
Kuti said the shift is also to enable the Federal government make adequate plans for effective traffic management when the closure of the road takes effect on September 2nd.
See a copy of the press statement below.
PROMOTE\UPLOAD YOUR MUSIC HERE
Do you Reside in Apete or it’s Environment? Do you Need Your Hair Cut/Done? I have the BEST 🔌🔌 for you.CLICK IMAGE
FACE OF THE WEEK
- Oyo State Governor,Seyi Makinde Joins Protesters in Ibadan.
- Ibadan Youth storms Mokola Roundabout over June12 protest [Photos]
- Sowore Shuns NANS says protest Will hold
- #June12Protest: U.S Embassy issues warning to citizens in Nigeria
- DOWNLOAD Rexxie ft Lyta & Emo Grae – For You
- DOWNLOAD Oritse Femi ft Iyanya – Baby
- DOWNLOAD Rema – Soundgasm
- ASCOM AWARDS 2021
- BREAKING:T.B Joshua is dead
- DOWNLOAD M.I Abaga – All My Life Ft. Oxlade
- DOWNLOAD Young Jonn – Off You Ft. KiDi
- DOWNLOAD Nasty C – Best I Ever Had
- DOWNLOAD Seyi Vibez – Picture
- DOWNLOAD Poco lee – sit and legwork challenge Dance Beat
- DOWNLOAD Shatta Wale – Who Miss Me
- DOWNLOAD Parry – Thanking
- Amotekun arrest man with human parts in Ibadan, recovers charms.
- BREAKING: Senate approves upgrade of a Fed Poly to University.
- DOWNLOAD MOVIE Spiral: From the Book of Saw (2021)
- DOWNLOAD MOVIE The Water Man (2021)
Donate to Support this blog