Motorists and commuters that ply the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway can now heave a sigh of relief as the Federal Government has moved the proposed partial closure of portions of the road to September 2nd.
The partial closure which was originally scheduled to begin by August 3rd, is to enable the Federal government carry out repairs on the 1.4km stretch of the road between Berger and Kara Market.
The Federal Controller of Works, Lagos, Mr Adedamola Kuti, in a statement released yesterday August 2nd, said the postponement followed complaints by Nigerians on the inconvenience they would experience during next week’s Eid El Kabir festival and the annual convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
Kuti said the shift is also to enable the Federal government make adequate plans for effective traffic management when the closure of the road takes effect on September 2nd.
See a copy of the press statement below.
FACE OF THE WEEK
- Chaos in Iwo Road road,Ibadan,How it happened.[Photos]
- DOWNLOAD: Kabex – End SARS MP3
- DOWNLOAD:Small Doctor – Soro Soke
- DOWNLOAD:Ajebo Hustlers ft Davido – Barawo (Remix)
- DOWNLOAD Hubie Halloween (2020)
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks ft Wizkid – Omo Olomo
- What you Need to Know about the new Nigerian SWAT Police.
- Lil Frosh Finally Breaks Silence overAlleged Domestic Violence,drops note[PHOTO]
- [ERIC HOUSE 2.0]THE FOLLOWING HOUSEMATES ARE IN THE GRAND FINALE
- DOWNLOAD: Rudeboy – Oga MP3
- DOWNLOAD:Zinoleesky – End Sars MP3
- [Gosepel Music] Godfirst – Name of Jesus
- BREAKING!!! Poly Ibadan Students protest over Early Exams and Faulty Portal,Blocks all Gate entries[PHOTOS]
- DOWNLOAD: Mohbad ft. Naira Marley & Lil Kesh – Ponmo MP3
- Davido shows support for Lil Frosh,Calls him “Brother for life”.
- DOWNLOAD: Cheque – “Zoom”
- [ERIC HOUSE 2.0] VOTE YOUR TEAM
- [MUSIC] Elijboy Idol – AYO
- DOWNLOAD:Bella Shmurda ft Zlatan & Lincon – Cash App
- DOWNLOAD:Olamide ft Bad Boy Timz – Loading
October 15, 2020
October 22, 2020
October 14, 2020
August 19, 2020
lands and properties in Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan. Plus investments too,CLICK ON Ads to get started free
Donate to Support this blog