Motorists and commuters that ply the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway can now heave a sigh of relief as the Federal Government has moved the proposed partial closure of portions of the road to September 2nd.
The partial closure which was originally scheduled to begin by August 3rd, is to enable the Federal government carry out repairs on the 1.4km stretch of the road between Berger and Kara Market.
The Federal Controller of Works, Lagos, Mr Adedamola Kuti, in a statement released yesterday August 2nd, said the postponement followed complaints by Nigerians on the inconvenience they would experience during next week’s Eid El Kabir festival and the annual convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
Kuti said the shift is also to enable the Federal government make adequate plans for effective traffic management when the closure of the road takes effect on September 2nd.
See a copy of the press statement below.
FACE OF THE WEEK
- DOWNLOAD Small Baddo ft. Bella Shmurda , Limerick – Small Money
- Five reasons why you should never hit your partner
- Fraud,A Dream Killer.
- Buhari Approves Law Ordering 6-Months Jail Term For Anyone Who Disobeys COVID-19 Protocol
- Nigerian Comedian Mr Macaroni Slams Government Over Herdsmen Killings (Photos)
- DOWNLOAD Bella Shmurda – Rush (Moving Fast)
- DOWNLOAD Bella Shmurda – Parte!
- EFCC Strikes Again,Arrest arrests 16 suspected Yahoo Boys in Lagos
- Bring Your Soldiers, Sunday Igboho Dares Seyi Makinde [See Video]
- DOWNLOAD The Daniels’ – Awesome God
- DOWNLOAD D’banj – “Ikebe” (Prod. by Rexxie)
- DOWNLOAD Ayra Starr – Sare
- DOWNLOAD Ayra Starr – Ditr
- Yoruba Indigenous chanter,Akewi Agbaye fakes Marriage on Social media (Photos)
- Download Ayra Starr – Memories
- Download Ayra Starr – Ija
- DOWNLOAD Ayra Starr – Away
- DOWNLOAD Ayra Starr – Ayra Starr [E.P]
- DOWNLOAD Demilahde x Atom x Nuriouz – Demo
- DOWNLOAD The Daniel’s – PRAYER
January 21, 2021
January 20, 2021
Donate to Support this blog